Stick to your health goals over the holidays than applying these proven fit tips from your 2016 Challenge Champs! I mean, c’mon they lost a whopping 300 pounds†, combined and built some major muscle. As a result of their own life-changing transformations, they’re sharing simple ways you can be your best this holiday season.
Healthy Holiday Tips from your 2016 Challenge Champs:
WEIGHT LOSS CHAMP
Shandell Thompson | Lost Over 100 LBS†
Substitute ingredients, have fun, accountability, “WHY”, and just do your best!
- Substitute ingredients with NeoLife products to create healthier versions of traditional sweets. NeoLifeShake and the Performance Protein are perfect to use when it comes to making cookies, brownies, pancakes and so much more!
- Hold a healthy perspective and understand that exercise can be FUN—even in the winter!
- Have an accountability partner to make things enjoyable, and keep each other on track while setting realistic goals!
- Remember your “WHY” and why you’re doing what you’re doing. Someone once told me, “You need to have a WHY that makes you cry,” and I’ve always kept that in the back of my mind.
- Try to be the BEST version of yourself possible. Aim to do better today than yesterday, because that’s how to make tomorrow better than today.
- Don’t quit, and keep pushing on; remember small progress adds up to big results!
WEIGHT LOSS CHAMP
Chris Lott | Lost Over 120 LBS†
Don’t stress, eat in moderation, and get back in the game.
- Don’t beat yourself up by feeling that you’ve somehow failed by eating good food with friends and family. It doesn’t mean you’ve lost control of everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve. If you over indulge one day, replace 2 meals with NeoLifeShake the following day.
- Remember to eat in moderation while acknowledging all the work you have done by rewarding yourself—the holidays are the perfect time!
- Maintain your workouts. If you skip one day, kick it up a notch the next day. Start with cardio interval training to burn off those extra treats you may have enjoyed. Then continue to ramp up your workouts to get back on track.
Katrina Ream | Aced the Race
Meal plan, hydrate, be flexible with your workout, have fun and don’t give up!
- Meal plan ahead of time! It’s easy to get overwhelmed during the holidays so try to plan your week, or at least have your day planned out the night before. I recommend taking the time and plan your meals for the entire week on Sunday before the week starts.
- Incorporate NeoLifeShake and NeoLifeBar into your meal planning; they easily serve as two meals and snacks you don’t have to plan.
- Always carry a water bottle with you! Make sure you are drinking enough water and even get a water bottle that will make it fun for you to take everywhere.
The NeoLife 28oz Green Blender Bottle makes the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Keep your fitness plan flexible. Track your goals on a weekly basis rather than daily so that should something come up or change, it won’t throw off your fitness goals. Holiday time is busy so don’t overwhelm yourself, and make sure to include a fun element in your workout plan to keep yourself motivated and on track.
- If you have an off day, don’t let it discourage you from hitting your fitness or weight goals. Start the next day fresh and don’t be too hard on yourself. Remember you need to be your own biggest cheerleader, and be your own positive inner voice when it comes to your journey.
Chase Cochran | Got Ripped
Work it all out, choose to be healthy, accountability power, eat properly with NeoLife, and write your goals down!
- When exercising, make sure your body is getting a total workout and incorporate all these components of fitness: muscular endurance, muscular strength, cardiovascular and respiratory endurance, and flexibility.
- It’s a conscious choice choosing to eat clean and staying motivated. If you can help it, don’t let your exercise diminish during the holidays!
- Have accountability and leverage the tools that NeoLife has to offer to stay motivated, such as entering the Be Your Best Challenge!
- Give your body the proper nutrients it needs at the right time so the chance of sugar cravings decrease.
- Drink NeoLifeShake because it provides a different perspective about sugary desserts during the holidays—the shakes taste great and are naturally sweetened!
- Write down your goals and be specific. Then keep a record of your progress and accomplishments, because it’s extremely helpful when it comes to staying consistent!
- Set yourselves up for success for the long run, and it will make staying consistent through the holidays much easier!
You heard it from your 2016 Challenge Champs! What are your go-to healthy holiday tips? We want to hear from you -Tweet us at @NeoLifeClub.
†Results are not typical. In an open label clinical study participants lost an average of 5.27 lbs. over a 12 week period.
Click here to get started living your best life and join the Challenge today! For more information on NeoLife nutritionals and other products, please visit neolifeclub.com or call 800.432.5842. To learn how to build a foundation of good nutrition for you and your loved ones, visit shareneolife.com.