What was your motivation for joining the 90-Day Challenge?
The 30-Day challenge had convinced me that I could lose the weight I need to lose, and would feel good while doing it. Those 30 days of success, during which I integrated the Weight Loss Pack and Weight Management Guide into my lifestyle, really pumped me up to be able to say, “YES! I’m going to continue on with the 90-Day Challenge!”*
What was your 90-Day goal?
I had lost 25 pounds in the 30-Day Challenge, so I was pretty bold when our Challenge Coach asked me for my 90-Day goal. I just blurted out “I’ll lose 30 more pounds!” To be honest, I did sort of “second guess” myself a couple of times during the 90 days, especially when I’d hit a weight loss plateau and didn’t see the scale numbers moving. I was totally convinced though that if I stuck to the products and the program, it would all fall into place for me.*
How did your Health Pack help you to achieve your goals?
I began with the NeoLife 3-Day Detox, and then continued for the month using the Weight Loss Pack. Replacing two meals per day – one for breakfast and a second one for lunch, two snacks – usually a NeoLifeBar, a daily packet of Pro Vitality, and a well-balanced meal for supper, I found myself feeling satisfied, energetic, and not getting hungry between meals.
I have long had a tendency toward low blood sugar which would lead to binge-eating, but I have not had ANY low blood sugar episodes since beginning with the Weight Loss Pack. Normally, I would have had between 2 and 5 such episodes.*
My stamina has also increased dramatically. Previous to my initial 30-Day Challenge, I would typically be tired to the point of not being able to do any work or reading after about 8pm. I noticed after about two weeks into the Challenge, that I was working later and able to concentrate just fine, even past 10:30 in the evening.*
Additionally, I have noticed that I feel more well-rested upon waking in the morning. With all of these positive changes, and the only “difference” being the Weight Loss Pack, it’s not difficult to put the “credit where credit is due.”*
How has the Challenge positively impacted your life?
The past 90 days have been amazing! Here are some of the other positive changes that have taken place:
- My Blood Pressure is great.*
- I feel so good, after losing weight, that I’ve done something that – previously -I NEVER had any desire to do: I joined a gym! I began working out 4-5 times weekly, and have a personalized exercise program that I put together with a certified trainer.*
- I bought a BIKE! For the first time since 1973, I own a bicycle! I am now taking bike rides every day!*
- What’s so remarkable about my working out and riding a bike? I’ll tell you: In 2015 I was struggling to get around with a cane, walker, and finally a wheelchair! I was looking at moving into a residential care facility and giving up my dogs and my independence. Now look!*
- I feel younger and more alive than I have in 30 years – and people are telling me every day how amazed they are at my transformation.*
For any entrepreneurs out there who have a passion for sharing good health… NeoLife is redefining the world of startups. Put simply, it’s like a tech start-up, but with nutrition. There are low barriers to entry because NeoLife provides the infrastructure that any successful business needs, as well as consumable products, and a compensation plan. So instead of having to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to get started, it makes entrepreneurship accessible to everyone. You can own your own NeoLife business and it can be passed down as an income-generating asset to future generations. For more information please visit NeoLife.com or call 800.432.5862. To learn how to build a foundation of good nutrition for you and your loved ones, visit ShareNeoLife.com.