Weight training is not the only way to build muscle. Resistance bands are a great alternative to lifting weights, because they can help you focus on both the positive and negative contractions of the muscles. They are light and compact, so you can pack them in your bag and take them anywhere– being that convenient you will have no excuse not to work out. So, grab your resistance bands and try this workout routine.
Workout: Do 8-12 reps, both sides if single arm movement and 3-4 sets or more of the band workout. Select a cardio move to do in between each set (30-60 seconds).
Workout by Jef Flex, Certified Trainer
Jef is a certified fitness trainer who has a passion to help people lose weight, gain strength, and live a more active lifestyle. He has been training people all over the San Francisco Bay Area and leads several fitness classes in gyms and major corporate companies. He is also an avid runner, Spartan obstacle course competitor, and rock climber. A few of his go-to NeoLife products are the Sport Pack, Omega-III Salmon Oil Plus, Super-B, and Super C.
Join our wellness community as a Club Member and save 15-30% off all your orders! Join Today »
- Free to Join
- Shop Exclusive Products
- Save 15-30% Off Suggested Retail
- Nutrition & Personal Development
- Free Personal Website to Share Savings with Friends
- Earn Free Products when you Refer Friends
- Weight Loss & Fitness Challenges
- Supportive Wellness Community
Join as a Promoter, let us pay you for sharing NeoLife and help us End the Trend of poor wellness and poverty! Join Today »
All the perks of Club Membership PLUS…
- Own a Nutrition Startup Business (like a franchise but only a fraction of the startup cost)
- Money back rebates on orders… the more you buy & share the more you make
- Spare-time, part-time or full-time income
- Exciting Incentives like Cash and Travel
- Subscription to Team NeoLife app for training & sharing
- Business retreats, leadership training & personal development
- Performance-based Recognition
- Fun Events & Supportive Wellness Community
Learn more at NeoLife.com
or by calling NeoLife Sales Support at 800.432.5842.