New science continues to demonstrate the importance of a restful, good night’s sleep to maintaining normal weight and metabolism. During the last decade, research efforts have continued to shed light on the established association between sleep quality and obesity.1 It appears that sleep deprivation alters various aspects of the hormonal control of metabolism. Read More
There are so many reasons you should detox your body regularly. But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s 10 signs your body is screaming for a detox…don’t you think you owe it to yourself to purify your body?
1. You constantly feel fatigued, stressed or overwhelmed
2. You experience unexplained headaches, and/or brain fog
3. You often indulge in fried foods, processed meat, dairy, gluten, processed foods, refined sugar or fast food
4. You catch colds and viruses easily and/or are often on medication
5. You’re not at your ideal weightRead More
The National Sleep Foundation recommends getting seven to nine hours of restful sleep a night. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has revealed that “persons experiencing sleep insufficiency are also more likely to suffer from chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, depression, and obesity, as well as from cancer, increased mortality, and reduced quality of life and productivity”.Read More