Posting about the hottest event of the year to your social networks is a great way to build awareness about your business and the lifestyle that comes along with it. Just keep in mind that the core of this business is all about building relationships – meaning that personal outreach and follow up is an effective way to engage your team and prospect. We recommend that you message each person that likes or comments on your post to strengthen that relationship and find their need and/or passion.
Here’s ideas of what to post using #NeoLifeConvention2018 – before, during and post event:
- Share a photo of NeoLife essentials you’re packing for Seattle
- Post a photo of you and your spouse, team and/or friends traveling whether it’s a road trip or plane ride. Share why you’re excited to partner with a company that’s been around for 60 years.
- You’ve arrived at Convention. Post a photo with your swag bag and name badge and share what your most excited for.
- Post a selfie with your team. Share how you get to work with like-minded entrepreneurs that share a passion for helping others.
- Post your favorite moments from Convention. Getting business tips from top earners, meeting the CEO, chatting with the SAB members – or being recognized on stage.
- Share the dance party too. Post a photo of the groovy gala =)
- Repost photos from the corporate social media pages. These make for great #tbt and #flashbackfridays
Here’s great examples from last year:
For any entrepreneurs out there who have a passion for sharing good health…NeoLife is redefining the world of startups. Put simply, it’s like a tech start-up, but with nutrition. There are low barriers to entry because NeoLife provides the infrastructure that any successful business needs, as well as consumable products, and a compensation plan. So instead of having to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to get started, it makes entrepreneurship accessible to everyone. You can own your own NeoLife business and it can be passed down as an income-generating asset to future generations. For more information please visit NeoLife.com or call 800.432.5842. To learn how to build a foundation of good nutrition for you and your loved ones, visit ShareNeoLife.com.